Terms and conditions of the Stellar Foods UG (haftungsbeschränkt) Company
§ 1 Validity and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions of Business apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A buyer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed via our Internet shop https://forsuperheroes.com/
(2) In the event of the conclusion of the contract, the contract is concluded with
Stellar Foods UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
c/o betahaus GmbH
Harzer Strasse 39
Registration number: HRB 215793 B
Register court: Charlottenburg local court
(3) The presentation of the goods in our internet shop does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the buyer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the buyer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our internet shop, the following regulations apply: The buyer makes a binding offer to conclude a contract by successfully completing the ordering procedure provided in our Internet shop.
The order is placed in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the buttons "Add to shopping cart
3) Check the information in the shopping cart
4) Press the button "Checkout"
5) Detailing of contact information and delivery address
6) Selection of shipping options
7) Selection of payment method and indication of payment information
8) Re-examination or correction of the respective data entered
9) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button "buy"
Before the binding sending of the order, the buyer can return to the Internet site where the customer's details are recorded and can correct the input information by pressing the "Back" button in the Internet browser or cancel the process by closing the Internet browser. We confirm the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation"). With this we accept the buyers offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet shop : We will send you the order data and our general terms and conditions by e-mail. You can also view the Terms & Conditions at any time at https://forsuperheroes.com/agb. For security reasons your data will no longer be accessible via the Internet.
§ 3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices quoted include the statutory value added tax and other price components. Shipping costs may apply.
(2) The buyer has the possibility of payment by PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express), Apple Pay, Google Pay.
§ 4 Delivery
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for immediate shipment. The delivery time is indicated in the respective product description. In the case of payment in advance, the period for delivery begins on the day after the payment order and for all other payment methods on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the end of the period falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the period shall end on the next working day.
(2) The risk of loss and deterioration of the sold item shall not pass to the buyer until the item is handed over to the buyer.
§ 5 Retention of title
We reserve the right of ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§ 6 Right of revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took or has taken possession of the last goods. In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us (Stellar Foods UG (haftungbeschränkt) i.G. , c/o Betahaus GmbH, Harzer Straße 39, 12059 Berlin , e-mail address: email@example.com) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to revoke this contract. In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient to send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this Agreement, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for additional charges resulting from your choosing a different method of delivery from the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days of the date on which we receive notification of your revocation of this Agreement. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this refund. We may refuse to make a refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us without delay and latest within the fourteen-day period beginning from the date on which you notified us of the cancellation of this agreement. It is sufficient to ship the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You shall only be liable for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing the condition, properties and functionality of the goods.
Exclusion or premature expiration of the right of withdrawal
The right of revocation does not apply to the following contracts:
for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
the supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate rapidly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded;
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of the following contracts:
for the supply of sealed goods which cannot be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery
for the delivery of goods if, after delivery, they have been inseparably mixed with other goods due to their nature;
§ 7 Warranty
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§ 8 Contract language
German and English are the only languages of contract available.
Status of the General Terms and Conditions Feb.2020
Free AGB created by agb.de